Social media listening study covering Sanofi & Regeneron’s, Kevzara (Sarilumab) drug which is recently approved for Rheumatoid arthritis treatment. Kevzara social media monitoring report intended to cover following points:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Quantitative analysis done to map share of online conversation about the approval news on various social media channels.
- Dominant media type for Kevzara approval new.
- Topic trend or buzz trend during the monitoring period
- Top keywords discussed in association with Kevzara through conversation cloud analysis
- Top hostages and mentions
- Qualitative analysis
- A high level sentiment analysis to understand people perception and sentiment about the drug’s approval.
- Top KOLs and interesting verbatim are covered
- Scope to improve on the study
- A detailed qualitative analysis can be done to understand people perception and sentiment about any specific topics or attributes such. Here is what can be covered in the detailed analysis:
- Participant’s profiling
- Perceptions and sentiment by participant type
- Perceptions and sentiment by attributes such as clinical trial result, efficacy or safety profile, Insurance coverage, etc.
- Any specific challenges patients are facing
- Reason, patient might consider Kevzara for their treatment
- Barriers and drivers
- What good looks like and what bad looks like
- Any campaign/initiative by manufacturer or counter initiatives by competitors and its effectiveness
Any other relevant topic which might come across during the research
- Monitoring period: 1st March till 16th June 17
- Number of Post Analyzed (N): 305
- Geography covered : USA Only
Socioinsider offers Pharmaceuticals Social Media Research Monitoring, listening speicially for USA and UK healthcare industries. Find our our recent social media monitoring reports for yescarta and social media monitoring report for Kisqali