This is a social media monitoring report on US FDA approval of Kisqali (ribociclib) a drug of Novartis for the treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer. Kisqali social media listening report intended to cover following points:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Quantitative analysis done to map share of online conversation about the approval news on various social media channels.
- Dominant media type for Kevzara approval new.
- Topic trend or buzz trend during the monitoring period
- Top keywords discussed in association with Kevzara through conversation cloud analysis
- Top hostages and mentions
- Qualitative analysis
- A high level sentiment analysis to understand people perception and sentiment about the drug’s approval.
- Top KOLs and interesting verbatim are covered
- Scope to improve on the study
- A detailed qualitative analysis can be done to understand people perception and sentiment about any specific topics or attributes such. Here is what can be covered in the detailed analysis:
- Participant’s profiling
- Perceptions and sentiment by participant type
- Perceptions and sentiment by attributes such as clinical trial result, efficacy or safety profile, Insurance coverage, etc.
- Any specific challenges patients are facing
- Reasons, patient might consider Kevzara for their treatment
- Barriers and drivers
- What good looks like and what bad looks like
- Any campaign/initiative by manufacturer or counter initiatives by competitors and its effectiveness
Any other relevant topic which might come across during the research
- Monitoring period: 1st March till 13th June 17
- Number of Post Analyzed (N): 1180
- Geography covered : USA Only
- Content Analyzed: English
Contact us for qualitative Social Media Listening reports