RA social media research report has been conducted based on online conversation of various stakeholders such as patients, caregivers, KOLs, advocacy groups etc. While we extract the online posts using best in class tool and internally developed and tested keyword algorithm. Our subject matter experts read through the posts considering the pain points from a marketer’s point of view.
Report includes a detailed social media monitoring study in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) segment covering top brands such as Humira, Remicade, Orencia, Cimzia, Simponi, Kineret, Actemra. RA brand monitoring report covers following points:
- Quantitative analysis to map share of online conversation among peer brands on various social media channels
- Conversation drivers for each brand
- Topic trend or buzz trend during the monitoring period
- Top keywords discussed in association with each of the brands through conversation cloud analysis
- Top hashtags and mentions
Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
- An in depth sentiment analysis to understand people perception and sentiment about various features of the drugs and its offerings.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of each aspect such as Efficacy, Safety, Drug Switching, etc. while answering the key questions such as why patients are switching from one drug to another?
- Quantitative and qualitative summarization of tonality by each brand and its features.
- Detailed analysis on key influencer and author type profiling
- Evidence based analysis and data insights
- Relevant verbatim supporting insights
- Implications and recommendations
Scope to improve on the study
- Digital asset benchmarking, utilization and its effectiveness by each brand
- Campaign analysis of each brands and its effectiveness
- Any other relevant topic, which might come across during the research
How RA social media research study is helpful?
- To understand patients perception and sentiment about own and competitor’s brand
- Needs and expectations from the brands/offered services
- Immediate challenges, patients/caregivers or stakeholders are facing for e.g. difficulties in managing side effects or insurance coverage related issues.
- To improvise on ongoing campaign or better plan for upcoming campaigns
- Learn from competitors and their forte
- Understand own shortcoming and strength
- Discover unknown, emerging trends
- Get patient/stakeholder’s perspective on any subjects
- Monitoring period: 1st May till 31st July 16
- Number of Post Analyzed (N): 4K
- Geography covered: USA Only
- Language covered: English Only